Monday, December 10

In Taranaki

Holiday is over. My to do list is long, and on it is to chill and take some creative time, make some new work. I'm really excited about it, and have my mind exploring different angles of an idea that I havn't yet explored properly.

I have an old polariod camera, it is a very simple one, one that I don't have much control over as I have now discoverd. But I made a few shots with it last week. Here is one of them. I was hoping that playing with the camera would give me some inspiration to use it, however it has just encouraged me to not use it. And it will likely sit forgotten about for a while again. But in saying that I have some film to put through it still, so perhaps some inspiration for it will pop up soon.

1 comment:

microphen said...

oh don't be so fussy. inspiration is way over-rated.

welcome to the naki tho.

not that i really have any right to welcome you seeing as i'm not there myself