Sunday, June 3

Auckland show


I got back from Auckland a couple of days ago, where I had gone for the opening of my group show In Our Backyard showing at Aveia gallery (Commerce Street). The show is on till the 16th of June so feel free to pop in if you are around to have a look.

The opening was great, and I enjoyed being in a different art scene to the Wellington one that I am so used to. Also was great to wander a few galleries with the Auckland festival of Photography on.

Two of my works sold on the opening night, including this image above - Tiko Tiko, however there are still two prints of it available. Most of my works are limited to an edition of three, with some being one offs. This one is of an edition of three, so number 2 and 3 are still available.

I'm going back to Auckland on Tuesday for my friends shows opening, and to wander more amongst the galleries.

No comments: