Wednesday, June 27

Dark (Vent 6)

(click on the image to make it large enough to read)

Here is an invite to my latest show. It is a group show in Palmerston North at Thermostat gallery. Thermostat is a beautiful gallery and is well worth the visit if you haven’t already been there and worth the detour if you are heading out of or down to Wellington. This particular show should be great, with the theme Dark and each artist’s interpretation of that.

I don't think I can make it to the opening as I am meeting an early flight out of Auckland on Monday morning, but make sure you try and get there this Saturday night!

As I said, I'm flying away for a couple of weeks, I'm escaping this cold and heading to Tonga with my Husband for some relaxation and some warm water activities. So I may not be able to post again for a while, but I will as soon as I get back and I may even have some nice images to share with you.

No comments: